As Samsung prepares to announce the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in just a few weeks from today Evan @Evleaks Blass in a new post over at VentureBeat another image along with more specific details of the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Now we all remember the explosive end the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 had last year that after 2 recalls the device ended up getting discontinue which recently was re-launched on certain regions of the world as the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition which was exactly the same as the original Samsung Galaxy Note 7 but with smaller battery this time around.
Now back to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, here is the latest specs leaks:
- Display: 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display (1,440 x 2,960 in a 18.5:9 ratio)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 USA Model and Samsung’s Exynos 8895 chip in the rest of the world
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB with MicroSD slot
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP sensor ( one f/1.7 aperture and dual-pixel auto-focus) and ( One f/2.4 aperture, along with a 2x optical zoom)
- Front Camera: 8 MP, with an f/1.7 auto-focus lens.
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Accessory: S-Pen
Samsung is schedule to hold the press Event in New York city on August 23rd, 2017 to introduce the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, if this leak is in fact true what do you think of the specs of the new coming Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Let us know in the comments below.