The Huawei Watch in my opinion is one or is the Best Android Wear Smartwatch that we have seen till today that covers all the areas must people are looking for: Looks great, circular display and was pre-Design to work with Android Wear 2.0.
But as we all know everything has an end and that’s what google has done by removing the Huawei Watch from the Google store and replacing it with the Michael Kors Access Bradshaw Smartwatch , this new watch offers a more elegant and styling with a Gold-Tone stainless steel design which comes with a Gold FLAT TIRE just like the Mote 360.
- Display: 1.4″ AMOLED 360 x 326 (240 ppi)
- Battery: 400 mAh
- Audio: Speaker & Microphone
- Processor: Qualcomm® APQ8009W
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy
- Port: Wireless charger with USB-A connector
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Sensors: Accelerometer & Gyroscope
- Storage: 4GB Internal Storage
- Water & Dust Resistance Rating: 1 ATM
So what are you guys thoughts are..? will you be picking up a Michael Kors watch this holidays?