AT&T, the first U.S. carrier to offer the Samsung Note series, expanded its lineup of Samsung devices today with the Galaxy Note 7. The Galaxy Note 7 sets a new standard for large screen devices, with unique services such as DIRECTV, an enhanced S Pen, and iris scanner. You can pre-order the Note 7 from www.att.com and AT&T stores starting on Wednesday, Aug. 3, in Blue Coral, Black Onyx, and Silver Titanium. It will be available in AT&T stores starting Friday, August 19.
The slim and refined Galaxy Note 7 is available on AT&T Next for $29.34 per month for 30 months or AT&T Next Every YearSM at $36.67 for 24 months when you have eligible service, and it’s available to business customers on Equipment Installment Plans for 24 and 36 months. You can also take advantage of a trio of offers that make it easy and affordable to enjoy the family of Galaxy devices:
- Get the Gear S2 smartwatch for free and a Galaxy Tab E tablet for $0.99 on 2 year agreements, both compatible with NumberSync, when you buy a Galaxy Note 7 on AT&T Next.
- Buy a Galaxy Note 7 and get an eligible second Galaxy smartphone on AT&T Next with eligible service on each and get up to $695 in 30 monthly bill credits.
“The best Galaxy Note ever only gets better on AT&T’s network,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Device and Network Services Marketing, AT&T. “Services and features like DIRECTV, NumberSync, and Advanced Messaging from AT&T combined with offers like the free Gear S2 deliver unique mobile and entertainment experiences that you can’t find anywhere else.”
Use Numbersync with your Note 7, Tab E and Gear S2 to simplify your life. NumberSync lets you make and receive voice and video calls, as well as texts using a single number that your family, friends, and coworkers already know. This network-based functionality is only available through AT&T.
Along with NumberSync, you can also use a variety of features and services from AT&T including HD Voice, Wi-Fi Calling, Advanced Messaging, and Video Calling. These innovative services let you stay connected – whether you’re trying to send large attachments, or just seeing your friends and family on the other side of the country.
The Galaxy Note 7’s dual curved 5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED display makes it easier to see details when you’re watching your favorite shows, movies, and live sports on the DIRECTV application. With features like DIRECTV Remote, your Galaxy Note 7 and Gear S2 act as a remote control when you’re watching TV at home. To see the Galaxy Note 7 in action check out this video.
The Galaxy Note 7 is the first Galaxy device to feature an iris scanner, which provides added security when turning on your phone. Additionally, the Galaxy Note 7 has defense-grade KNOX embedded into device hardware, making it ideal for working on-the-go. The phone’s signature S Pen, lets you jot down reminders, ideas, and meeting minutes even when the screen is locked. Striking a balance between work and play, the S Pen also lets users easily create and share GIF animations, and keep notes and drawings well-organized with Samsung Notes. Along with the iris scanner and S Pen, the Galaxy Note 7 includes a variety of premium specs and features including:
- 3500mAh battery that provides more than enough juice to get you through your busy schedule.
- Shoot bright, sharp photos and videos using the 12 megapixel rear facing camera with dual pixel technology. The 5 megapixel front facing camera is perfect for capturing high resolution selfies.
- 64GB1 internal storage with the ability to add up to 256GB on a microSD card, so you can store pictures and 4K videos on the Galaxy Note 7.
- The latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor works to help you organize your busy life.
For more information and to order the Galaxy Note 7 visit www.att.com/note7.