Starting August 5, the AT&T Trek 2 HD will be available online and in stores nationwide for $0.99 with a two-year agreement, or on an AT&T Installment Plan for $7.50 per month for 20 months when you have eligible service.
Weighing just 12.8 ounces, the AT&T Trek 2 HD has a polished, lightweight design that runs Android Marshmallow OS and includes a bright 8 inch HD display that’s ideal for watching video from your favorite channels on DIRECTV. Check out this video to see the Trek 2 HD in action.
Additional key features include:
- Dual Front-facing Speakers: The tablet features Dolby Audio™ speakers that provide high quality sound.
- Battery Life: The AT&T Trek 2 HD contains a battery size of 4,600 mAh that provides up to 10.5 hours of usage.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 1.5Ghz Octa-core
- Internal Memory: Store images, videos and apps with 16 GB of internal storage, with the option for an additional 128 GB with a microSD card (sold separately).
- Camera: Capture brilliant photos & selfies with the tablet’s 5 megapixel rear and front-facing cameras.
“The Trek 2 HD is designed specifically with entertainment in mind, so you can enjoy your favorite video content when you’re on-the-go,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Device and Network Services Marketing, AT&T. “Whether you’re a regular traveler with extra time on your hands for a TV show, or you want to see the latest sports highlights from the comfort of your couch, the Trek 2 HD provides a high quality video experience for less than a dollar with a two-year agreement.”
For more information regarding the AT&T Trek 2 HD, and to view the product visit: www.att.com/trek2hd.