New and existing AT&T customers can purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge and get a Galaxy S7 free when adding a second line and buying both on AT&T Next.
Here’s how the buy-one, get-one offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, an installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After three bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
- After $695 in credits a Galaxy S7 will be free or the credits may be applied towards the purchase of an S7 edge.[ad id=”2764″]
If you’ve already purchased (starting Feb. 26 your phones and you meet the above criteria), we’ll credit your account for the second phone.
“There’s never been a better time to switch to AT&T,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “You can get this buy-one, get-one offer and also get up to $650 in credits per line to help you switch to AT&T when you trade in your current smartphones and buy new ones on AT&T Next. Plus, you can get unlimited data if you have DIRECTV or Uverse. These deals are incredible.”
Business customers can also take advantage of this offer.
For more information, visit www.att.com/newsroom.