T-Mobile has just added 11 more music streaming services to it’s Music Freedom program. The Music Freedom program allows you to stream music without it counting against your data cap. This program has been a huge hit for T-Mobile, in a survey “1 in 4 said that Music Freedom is a key reason they’ve switched or would switch to the Un-carrier.”
When the program first launched it only included 7 services. With the addition of these 11 it now brings the total to 44 services. Which you can stream to your hearts content without burning up even 1mb of your data cap. It’s easy to see why this is such a big hit with customers.
Any law abiding music service can apply to be added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom program. You can even tweet @TMobile with #MusicFreedom if your favorite service isn’t part of the program. Below is a list of all 11 new services which were just added.
New services added today include:
- Aud.io High-fidelity internet radio
- Dash Radio DJ-driven radio, zero commercials, 24/7
- DatPiff Mixtapes, hip hop music, videos and underground
- Jango Internet radio that plays music you’ll love
- KCRW Music discovery, NPR news, cultural exploration and informed public affairs
- Noon Pacific A weekly mixtape of the best songs hand-picked from the best music blogs
- Radio Danz The world’s pure dance channel
- SomaFM Ambient, downtempo and chill beats from well-known and unknown artists
- Spinrilla Hip-hop mixtape downloads and streams with no downloading limits
- StreamOn Streaming music services powered by StreamOn. Next-level streaming products for the next era of radio
- TuneIn Premium Access to every NFL, MLB, and Barclays Premier League game, over 600 commercial-free music stations, 40,000 audiobooks, and 16 language learning programs