AT&T today announced it will offer the new LG G Flex™ 2 with even more features than the popular LG G Flex.
The LG G Flex 2 boasts a sleeker and more stylish curved design with a shaper display, powerful hardware and intuitive software features optimized for its form factor. Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
The LG G Flex 2 brings a stunning 5.5-inch Full HD P-OLED display, the latest Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 800 series processor and features an Advanced Self-Healing back that repairs most scratches and nicks from everyday use. Furthermore, with the LG G Flex 2, you can enjoy a long lasting 3,000mAh battery, powered by a fast charging feature, allowing for up a 50 percent charge in less than 40 minutes.
- Processor: The latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 series processor
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD P-OLED
- Storage: 32 GB ROM with microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13- MP OIS+ with Laser Auto Focus and Dual LED Flash/ Front 2.1- MP
- Battery: 3000mAh with fast charging3
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 5.87 x 2.96 x 0.35 inch
- Weight: 5.36 oz
For more information, please visit att.com/gflex2.