AT&T is bringing its first rugged mobile Wi-Fi hotspot to customers. The AT&T Unite Explore will be available starting April 1 for $49.99 with a two-year agreement. Customers will be able to buy the Unite Explore at www.att.comand AT&T stores.
AT&T Unite Explore is dustproof, water and shock-resistant, so it’s able to handle the bumps of everyday life. Even if you’re in wet or dusty conditions, the Unite Explore can withstand drops, spills and sand. Just toss it into your backpack, briefcase or the back seat.[ad id=”2764″]
The Unite Explore is the first mobile hotspot from AT&T to offer a pair of new security features, advanced parental controls and Guest Wi-Fi with optional timer. The Unite Explore’s advanced parental controls allow the user to block websites depending on the content. The mobile hotspot also has Guest Wi-Fi with an optional timer, that will automatically disconnect users after a predetermined amount of time. With just a click, you can share your 4G LTE connection with up to 15 laptops, tablets, smartphones, digital cameras, gaming consoles and other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
This hotspot also offers international roaming compatibility on 4G LTE where it is available. Check out the AT&T Unite Explore in action in this video.
- Rugged design – dustproof, water and shock-resistant (IP65 rating and certified to meet MIL-STD-810G standard for shock resistance)
- Guest Wi-Fi with optional timer
- Content filtering (parental controls)
- Up to 22 hours of battery life on a single charge
- BatteryBoost to help keep your smartphone charged
- Dual-Band 802. 11ac/b/g/n Wi-Fi technology
- LTE Advanced and globally compatible on 4G LTE
- Intuitive touchscreen to monitor data usage, battery life and network connections
- Securely connect up to 15 Wi-Fi devices (hotspot password required)
Visit www.att.com this Friday to learn more about the AT&T Unite Explore.